• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#21 INFJ :)

INFJ :)

• Members
  • 889 posts
  • MBTI:INFJ

Posted 01 May 2015 - 01:58 PM

I wanted to revisit this thread, after doing quite a bit of study through some of the varied websites on getting your type correct. There is a good systematic way of determining ETP, based on temperament, interaction style and cognitive process. Just stating someone prefers sensing misses the whole point.

There are also some claims made here that are completely off base for ESTP. For one, ESPs are the least type to read a manual or instructions. The motto given by Otto Kroeger for ESTP is: “When all else fails, read the instructions.��

I actually don't like to read the manual/instructions either! hahaha :D Maybe I'm just, really, ESTP.... and have been fooling myself aLL_ThEsE_ YeArS :D :P 

• Mr. Sinji likes this

#22 Mr. Sinji

Mr. Sinji

• Members
  • 1,770 posts
  • MBTI:INTP
  • LocationSunshine Coast, Australia

Posted 01 May 2015 - 03:06 PM

I actually don't like to read the manual/instructions either! hahaha :D Maybe I'm just, really, ESTP.... and have been fooling myself aLL_ThEsE_ YeArS :D :P

If that's the case were probably semi-duals. I'm probably an INTJ I was watching BBC's Sherlock last night and he seems like an extreme version of me. Quite scary actually.
  • INFJ :) likes this
Socionics: ILI-1Te (INTp) http://www.sociotype...esult/ost/18921
MBTI: INTP ???
Enneagram: 5

251360.png

#23 INFJ :)

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 02:12 PM

If that's the case were probably semi-duals. I'm probably an INTJ I was watching BBC's Sherlock last night and he seems like an extreme version of me. Quite scary actually.

I honestly just think it boils down to this:

infj-having-a.jpg

Same functions, different order... stReSs mode, :P

INTJ girls of the org, and lurkers,everywhere... eat your heart out!

Um... not sure what to say for you, Mr. Sinji  :P :P :P :D ;)

#24 INFJ :)

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 02:12 PM

OH, but I really do hate reading manuals... I'm not even kidding... I just figure new stuff out via intuition... or something.....

#25 Mr. Sinji

Mr. Sinji

• Members
  • 1,770 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 02:52 PM

I honestly just think it boils down to this:infj-having-a.jpg

Same functions, different order... stReSs mode, :P

INTJ girls of the org, and lurkers,everywhere... eat your heart out!

Um... not sure what to say for you, Mr. Sinji  :P :P :P :D ;)

Well under stress I definitely look like Brad Pitt some maybe I am an INFJ also.
  • INFJ :) likes this

251360.png

#26 HDr

HDr

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • MBTI:ENTP

Posted 14 July 2015 - 08:21 AM

This is an ESTP guy telling about his experience with ENTP:

I thought he gave some nice insight about ENTPs. I don't agree with all he's saying, but his explaining is logical so easy to understand.

What do you ENTPs think about his analysis?

#27 INFJ :)

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 04:13 PM

Well under stress I definitely look like Brad Pitt some maybe I am an INFJ also.

yeah, some INFJs become the Hulk, I become Brad Pitt... what can I say...???

I just feel bad for my husband... :biggrin: :biggrin: :lips: ;)

Edited by INFJ :), 14 July 2015 - 04:18 PM.

#28 Mr. Sinji

Mr. Sinji

• Members
  • 1,770 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 08:19 PM

^ Your husband might really enjoy fight club and he probably looks just like Ed Norton.

Edited by Mr. Sinji, 14 July 2015 - 08:19 PM.

251360.png

#29 INFJ :)

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 10:02 PM

This is an ESTP guy telling about his experience with ENTP:

I thought he gave some nice insight about ENTPs. I don't agree with all he's saying, but his explaining is logical so easy to understand.

What do you ENTPs think about his analysis?

I am not sure he is ESTP. But... I am not ENTP, and I don't think I was asked :P 

#30 HDr

HDr

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 12:33 PM

He claims to be an ESTP, but he has schizophrenic issues (He thought could hear Gods' voice, now he knows it was delusional). His channel is full of bullshit, but it also containts nice MBTI analyses. 

You can still give your opinion as an INFJ btw. You got to know ENTP I geuss. What type is your husband if I may ask you? 

Edited by HDr, 24 July 2015 - 12:34 PM.

#31 INFJ :)

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 05:27 PM

He claims to be an ESTP, but he has schizophrenic issues (He thought could hear Gods' voice, now he knows it was delusional). His channel is full of bullshit, but it also containts nice MBTI analyses. 

You can still give your opinion as an INFJ btw. You got to know ENTP I geuss. What type is your husband if I may ask you? 

Yeah, not sure... some of his videos are HiLaRiouS!!! :) I like the one between INFPs and INFJs from a while back... and another one that he did drunk :D :)

My husband is ENTP. 

#32 Mr. Sinji

Mr. Sinji

• Members
  • 1,770 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 09:59 PM

I saw the drunk one it was pretty funny.

If he is ESTP he is an unhealthy one.
  • INFJ :) and HDr like this

251360.png

#33 INFJ :)

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 01:42 AM

He might be a little misled at the moment too. American churches are, some of them are a little off- with the best of intentions by some, and not so much by others... if that makes sense? Ugh... I could rant on this for a long time. Maybe I will start a "who is God" thread or :D I don't know.

That being said, people have talked to God or gods for... since we came into existence. That isn't too off. (and I believe that God DOES speak to His people as well!!!) The difference here is the confusion. That is not from God. There are some off things that aren't really biblical that are being said... so, I can't stand behind the voice he is hearing in some of his videos.

I think, having grown up in pentecostal/charismatic churches and having seen alooooot of things, I truly have aloooot of compassion/mercy for this. I have seen it before. He isn't necessarily schizophrenic, just...maybe confused.... and misled.

Edited by INFJ :), 25 July 2015 - 04:03 AM.

#34 HDr

HDr

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 02:57 AM

In my opinion people who claim to hear god are delusional. They should see a doctor  :mellow:

#35 INFJ :)

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 04:00 AM

In my opinion people who claim to hear god are delusional. They should see a doctor :mellow:

^that's probably pretty normal for someone who hasn't experienced much of the supernatural. :P

Edited by INFJ :), 25 July 2015 - 04:01 AM.

#36 INFJ :)

• Members
  • 889 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 04:07 AM

I would say Gamma or Beta quadra...he might be an " impure" type...I think Gulenko has been talking about this...kindof like a combination between two types or something?

#37 HDr

HDr

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 04:59 AM

To me he seems to be an ESTP using Ti-Ni alot. So he might come of as an INFJ. But in the end he uses weak Ni.

Edited by HDr, 25 July 2015 - 04:59 AM.

#38 HDr

HDr

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 05:04 AM

^that's probably pretty normal for someone who hasn't experienced much of the supernatural. :lips:

I used Magic Mushrooms several times, I did experience "supernatural" stuff but didn't hear any voices. 

#39 Mr. Sinji

Mr. Sinji

• Members
  • 1,770 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 04:49 PM

I would say Gamma or Beta quadra...he might be an " impure" type...I think Gulenko has been talking about this...kindof like a combination between two types or something?

I have been interested in his work. It just sucks because I don't understand Russian. I have seriously considered that I could be a hybrid type. It would make complete sense.

As for God. I do not believe that God is what churches and religion make it out to be. My personal belief of God is that God is just a deeper understanding of Consciousness. I believe that people who have experienced God have actually just touched more on their own subconscious and in a lot of other instances the collective unconscious. I also believe that our consciousness never actually dies because I believe that it doesn't actually exist in our physical bodies.

In saying that I could just be a complete whack job.
  • HDr likes this

251360.png

#40 HDr

HDr

• Members
  • 427 posts

Posted 26 July 2015 - 01:56 AM

Actually I dont believe in anything, because I don't believe in things I do not know for sure. But if I had to believe, I believe in something close to your theory.

Have you read Rene Descartes? He said that consciousness is an apart factor of our physical bodies.

Edited by HDr, 26 July 2015 - 03:55 AM.